Friday, November 9, 2012

I've come to realize...

This is one of those "copy and paste" jobs that was popular on Facebook a few years back. It might still be popular amongst the younger crowd. I'm lucky I have time to sit here and write this blog from time to time, so I don't partake anymore. But I like this one. It was archived in my Facebook account. Read, enjoy, then copy and paste ;)

1.  I've come to realize that my first kiss...was compared to every kiss thereafter, damn he was a good kisser!

2. I am listening to... my computer humming.

3.  I talk... to myself a lot.

4.  I love... the sun.

5.  My best friends... are my neighbors.

6.  Real love is... me and Tommy without a doubt!

7.  Marriage is... the same as dating Tommy for 21 years but with legal documents.

8.  Somewhere, someone is thinking... "OH SHIT!"

9.  I'll always be grateful for... my mother's good advice

10.  the last time I really cried was because... the vet and I agree Max doesn't have much longer :(

11.  My cell phone... is annoying. If my husband didn't insist I have one, I wouldn't!

12.  When I wake up in the morning... I think, "I hate morning."

13.  Before I go to bed... I kiss my sleeping babies

14.  Right now I am thinking about... having some ice cream.

15.  Babies are... an indescribable blessing.

16.  I get on Facebook... to avoid doing something useful.

17.  Today I... had my usual Thursday "just for me" day. God bless my mother-in-law.

18. Tomorrow I will be... weighed in for the Biggest Loser with my neighbors and I will "win" (this isn't good people!)

19.  I really want to... accomplish so much more in my life.

20.  Someone that will most likely repost this is/are... avoiding doing something useful also!

No comments:

Post a Comment